It can be hard to get to know your doctor, especially when you only get to see him or her a few times a year. Like all of us, Dr. Kazmer is a regular guy with a family and hobbies. He also happens to be a periodontist with a practice that has its own special traditions. To help you get to know Dr. Kazmer and Kazmer Periodontics a little bit better, here are 10 interesting facts about the man behind the dentist’s mask and the practice that he owns.
1. Our practice has its own special shade of blue, something our Social Media Coordinator Maya likes to call “Kazmer Blue.”
2. Dr. Kazmer is a graduate of both Tufts University in Medford, MA and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in Chapel Hill, NC. Go Jumbos! Go Heels!
3. Our office celebrates employee birthdays with cake. Yum 🙂
4. Dr. Kazmer and his wife Janet have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls.
5. Dr. Kazmer is very adventurous and enjoys skiing, boating, scuba diving, and traveling with his family.
6. Dr. Kazmer has German roots.
7. Our office has been hosting an annual Oktoberfest celebration for 17 years now.
8. Dr. Kazmer was born and raised in Guilderland, NY (Albany County).
9. Speaking of Dr. Kazmer’s hometown, this is what he looked like as a child:
10. Dr. Kazmer’s wife Janet has her own business, Preston Counseling Services. There is an entrance to her office within her husband’s practice.
Did any of these facts surprise you? If so, let us know what you think in the comments below!
Have a wonderful rest of your week and take care of your smile!