Dr. Kazmer has frequently been described as a periodontist in this blog, but little other information has been provided about him. Keep scrolling to learn a little bit more about the doctor behind the dentist’s mask.
- Dr. Kazmer began his career practicing general dentistry in Chapel Hill, NC.
- In 1999, Dr. Kazmer opened his own periodontal/implant dentistry practice.
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA – Doctor of Dental Medicine degree
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Master’s degree in Periodontics and Dental Implantology
Dr. Kazmer is a member of
- The American Academy of Periodontology
- The North Carolina Society of Periodontists
- The North American Society of Periodontists
- The American Dental Association
Leadership & Recognitions
- Dr. Kazmer’s office serves as a rotation site for UNC and Wake Tech Community College’s dental programs. We are proud to assist with the training of future members of the dental community.
- Dr. Kazmer serves as a Sedation Permit Evaluator for the North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners.
- He was presented with a “Milestone Achievement Award” in 2009 in recognition of the 2000 dental implants procedures he performed.
- Dr. Kazmer was born and raised in Guilderland, NY (Albany County)
- He and his wife Janet have four children. Their family has made Cary home since 1999.
- Dr. Kazmer’s personal interests include skiing, boating, scuba diving, and traveling with his family.
We hope that you have enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about our doctor.
Take care of your smile!